I know it sounds like a porn fluff thingie but it sounded cool to me so there ya go. Ok I’ve been dodging long enough and so I have decided to gracefully accept the challenge. As always though I find it hard to follow rules so hmm
Ammonyte tagged it Guilty Pleasures & Under-appreciated Gems. Originally it was about the music, tv, etc but I have not lived so my hand was forced, I break rules.
“Its about things that I still enjoy that I don’t really shout from the rooftops about myself. Those little closet things in my personality… that I enjoy…” as noted in “Guilty Pleasures – Meme tagged by Ammonyte..”
*breathe* I can do this
1. I eat Kiddies meals at McDonalds just for the toys, when they had Winnie the Pooh toys a couple of years back I went on a McDonalds diet. (shush)
2. I adore jam IN Peanut Butter (Amber likes it the other way round and so I had to be different) and fresh white bread, I’m talking jam dripping off the thick slice (has to be thick). This is my midnight snack of choice especially if I get home late, actually any at any given time. I have also served this for dinner. BTW just thought I’d warn you, PB&J dinner partay way cool!
3. I know the words to a few Britney Spears songs (*hangs head in shame and reminds herself to deny deny deny*).
4. I watched Rocky Horror Picture Show for the first time in January this year and I was blown away. I became a fast addict and watch it often when no one is looking. (right now that means at 2 am when I can’t sleep with earphones and Peter Pan sarmies)
5. I have a Winnie the Pooh soft toy that I sleep with (sadly bear is in storage right nows). When ever I got scared I’d take Winnie with me. (stop laffing)
6. I love LOVE skinny dipping except the last time I got busted by the security guards over in Ceres (SA) – luckily a) I don’t live in that very small town and b) I am a fast swimmer so was able to get to the other side of the pool before he caught me properly… unluckily… a) It was full moon b) he was a fast runner and c) We had to leave the wine
7. I adore being barefoot especially in summer, winter it’s always my thickest socks (hey its cold) and right now I have three pairs on because it is snowing again.
8. I love watching Cool Hand Luke (1967), no one knows this and I mean NO ONE… I am old so you have to understand my attraction to Paul Newman’s quality butt acting!
9. I sometimes very regularly eat cookies for breakfast, they have oats in and sometimes raisins syrup and chocolate chips so they are very very healthy just like museli
10. I adore a band called The Cure but not many people know of them and think that I am a whack job in search for voodoo
If you can do @mmo’s style then I dare ya or you can succumb to this one… either way folks you are tagged!