hmmm I got tagged by amberfireinus so here is the juice as they say 😉 beware though by reading this you are hence forth tagged as well… cheeky I know but hey… 🙂
List 5 things you still do, that you did when you were a baby/little kid.
1. I am still one of the biggest Winnie the Pooh fans around… I see Pooh bear in the shop and I go all “ooooo look look its Winnie the Pooh!!!!! … yeah I am being serious!
2. I still sing where ever I go, where ever I am sometimes even wake up singing… yes I sing in the shower… now stop giggling!
3. I am still grumpy when I wake up … coffee and a smoke now are the only difference 😉 … now don’t go thinking I am a mean grump cause that is not the case at all… I am a vivid dreamer so it takes me a while to acclimatise to the real world again is all … I swear!
4. I still love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on really trashy white bread with a big glass of milk. – K sorry amberfireinus but this is also one of my fav’s, always has been always will be the only alternative every now and then is some cookies with the milk 🙂
5. I still am a chocoholic and candy freak (no seriously when I was 15 I went on a chocolate diet, ate nothing but chocolate for 2 weeks and lost 5kgs! But doubt I have the stamina like that anymore…) … hmm give me candy floss any day and its made for sure 🙂
Ah so as the rules have been passed down to me I shall pass them on to you my fellow bloggers and readers… and to steal the phrase from a friend… Time to bring out your inner child… go on do it like Nike… just do eeeeet!