Each year I try to be a good human and make New Years resolutions… some stick and others… well they just get plain revised to the more suitable older version of… well… me!
Thank you all for all the laughs, inspiration and more laughs. 2017 has been a year of new friendships, new cookie flavours, new sights and new experiences, May 2018 bring that and even more to all of you… and me of course!
Here are my official New Years resolutions for the year that is 2018. There are so so many resolutions, I’ll add more as I go on!
New Years resolutions for
2015 2016 2017 2018
- Get fit next year
- Give up
chocolate cookiesbread Give up wineDrink different types of wine
- Visit California again and raid NFV’s cellar again
- Learn how to cook
a over-sized bird called a TurkeyBread
- Sort out the junk in
- Enjoy the culinary delights and adventures of TripGourmets without stuffing my face.
- Do at least
onefive bucket list items
- Remember to make sure no cookie crumbs are left on face when leaving house.
Spanish Italian SwahiliRussian
- Plan and put together a Wine Tasting tour of South Africa
- Don’t correct people who think I am
- Travel to
- Learn Wandersmiles
beardtravel secrets Procrastinate lessDo less laundry
- Watch more of the iZogAdventure vlogs and travel antics
and live vicariously through them Do 2 minuteWatch planks, they are interesting
- Visit MadhattersNYC exciting version of New York City fully, including
- Remember to check the weather before going for a walk wearing a white shirt
- Try some of this Dracaena wine I keep hearing about
- Don’t get into discussions with people about politics unless its British
- Go visit
the gymJim at Starbucks
- Learn more about wine, how to pronounce food and luxury travel from Napafoodandvine
- Watch and cheer DestinationAddict cycle from Manchester to Iran for Mental Health
- Learn how to say pawn not porn
- Follow and try do TouringTastebuds crazy backyard adventures via blogs and vlogs.
Don’t be jealousTake notes when RetiredandTravelling announces what adventures are to come.
- Stop asking for pot plants at stores.
- Follow along theWannabeGypsy’s adventures in Vegas and world while remembering that the “strip” means a piece of road not anything else…
- Remember a robot is a traffic light in America.
- Immerse myself and take copious notes of the wild things AWorldWithYou have done including Australia
(suck it up you South African you its not rugby)
- Continue to push the boundaries of my comfort zone
- Remember Canada has sunshine and art plus learn more about the world from TravelasIseeit
- Be wild like Roarloud
- Watch more adventure videos from Travelling Bellies and don’t drool all over their food photos
- If you can’t stop drooling do it in style.
- Paint a wall Street art style
Stop doing Be more stylish while doingDo more excited happy dances when you hear people speaking Afrikaans in the store.
- Remember that scars on the soul can tie in with everything happens for a reason
- Go for more
- Laugh more
- Love more
- Believe more
- See more
- Continue to live the way of Ubuntu