Vanessa at Lessons of Life and Love posted this and I thought it would be a laugh… for those who know me know that I am crazy so enjoy but you are warned!
1. Do you like blue cheese? There is a conspiracy to make people eat something that smells like smelly feet, I will not partake in it…
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? How boring and besides you inhale it either through a pipe or tinfoil! Never, never will… there are better things to do that have greater pleasure and last longer … 🙂
3. Do you own a gun? Never have, never will… I can’t stand them, I have shot one though just to see what the attraction was, obviously due to my perfect aim I got bulls eye at the range, burnt my finger and almost dislocated my arm in the process… no attraction what so ever I have difficulty enough not getting food on my chin and pouring hot water into the cup and not on my toes… just imagine! I rather not!
4. What flavour do you add to your drink at sonic? Sonic the Hedgehog??? well he is blue isn’t he and quite cute at that!
5. Do you get nervous before Doctor Appointments? I avoid them because they like needles, if I do need to go then its more that fear than anything else… long sordid morbid story… just don’t want them practicing on me while they try and find my veins that disappear at the mere mention of sharp metal things!!!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Hot diggity doooog? He’s kinda cute but in a strange way… perhaps it’s his eyes, don’t know *shrug*
7. Favourite Christmas movie? erm Terminator? ok fine My girl… oh those aren’t Christmas movies? Winnie the Pooh Christmas party… really did NOT want to admit it but there ya have it sheeesh
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Earl Gray with a cube of sugar and pinky in the air of course, how can you question it??? ok I give up… a strong cup of coffee *sniff* and soon to be an aerolatte 😀
9. Can you do push ups? Don’t laugh I used to be superhuman and could do them with one arm but now that I am a geriatric I use both, makes it more fun and less painful landing on your face when they give way (often)
10. Age? Too old to remember… 4th decade or is it 3rd.. I can’t remember, never was good at mathematics
11. What’s your favourite piece of jewellery? The Celtic amber necklace I have worn for 7 years, that and well can’t say some know where I live…
12. Favourite hobby? closing my eyes and dreaming, finger painting, annoying people with the sound of my shutter, a glass of wine? Ok no erm truthfully it is finding myself… it’s such fun 😀
13. Favourite Actor? Winnie the pooh and sometimes Piglet, they are soooo gorgeous!!!
14. Do you have A.D.D.? Hmmm Atrociously Decidedly Delightful? Yes of course I am … well that IS what my imaginary friends tell me when I bounce off walls and fall off chairs…
15. What’s one trait you hate about yourself? There is nothing I hate about myself… perhaps my command of English could be better but otherwise nothing
16. Middle name? Not saying, I will not say, will never say and THAT is THAT!!!
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: muscles are sore, I feel like cake, I feel like a nice glass of Cabernet Sauvignon, I hope my friend is ok, I wish I could just find my centre… sorry there are many I am a fast thinker 😉 … excellent multi-tasker i am 😀
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: winnie the pooh orange juice, postcards and erm I forget… chocolate?
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? winnie the pooh orange juice, wine, coffee… not in that order I promise (shhhhh)
20. Current worry? My friends and that the bees in the garden are stealing Pooh bears honey, it’s just not right!!!
21. Current hate right now? I don’t hate I dislike, I dislike throwing water bombs and missing the target and I dislike the way tables and walls attack me, it’s just not right nor is it fair!
22 Favourite place to be? With my imaginary friends, me myself and I at the big blue fishbowl that has small granules of glass
23. How did you bring in the New Year? With my saner than me sister in a small pub with gypsies 😀
24. Where would you like to go? Around the world to stop off at all my friends, the ones I know and the ones I am yet to meet, experience cultures I have not yet had the chance to experience, see new places… travel travel travel the world fascinates me 😀
25. Name three people who will complete this? Shhhhh I didn’t want to tell you this… but by reading this you’re it 😉
26.What kind of shirt are you wearing? A corset embedded with emeralds and sapphires
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? 380 thread count and NO less, that is just the minimum I will go sorry!
29. Can you whistle? *ahem* through an acorn, I do try though but my cheeks get sore
30. Favourite colour? The rainbow
31. Would you be a pirate? If Captain Sparrow is one 😉
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Today it was most unfortunate that it was Kung Fu Fighting, I blame someone else for it though, never is my fault… normally it is everything and anything… ok fine Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and tomorrow? It will be This little light of mine *hmph*
33. Favourite girl’s name? Nancy 😀
34. Favourite boy’s name? Joe-Soap
35. What is in your pocket right now? A mars bar wrapper that I am trying to hide until I can throw it away without anyone seeing!
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Vanessa & Deeps, I almost fell out of my chair!
37. Best bed sheets as a child? I slept on the floor, the boogey man in the sky couldn’t get me there… now well it is my Barbie ones, they are just so gorgeous all 380 threads of them
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Was hit with a hockey stick over the head, it was an accident I promise, don’t remember much for some reason and have never been the same since *shurg*
39. Do you love where you live? Mars is quite nice, great views and the fellow aliens are wonderful but live in different universes I find
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Don’t know
41. Who is your loudest friend? I can’t say … if she finds out she will hire a hit man
42. How many dogs do you have? Does an earthworm count?
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Orange? Yers
44. What is your favourite book? Collection of Winnie the Pooh poems on wisdom
45. Where were you born? Military II, Wynberg, SA … bet you didn’t know that 😀
46. What is your favourite candy? Everything that has sugar in is a candy right? … earthworms
47. Favourite Sports Team? anything that isn’t Arsenal or Manchester United
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Not going to be a funeral but rather a party to celebrate, an all nighter knowing my friends
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Designing and talking to my imaginary friends, they talk back you know 🙂
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? My dream, it was a weird one.. I was hitching rides in order to get to the airport where my plane was waiting for me. Each hitch I got I had to do some work in order for me to get the next ride… quite prophetic, I loved it!